RMAC 2021 & FX AIRGUNS

It really hard to feel the environment if all you have are videos. I never saw this event as FX vs Daystate but did noticed most shooters had impacts. None of us shooters cared what pcp was lined up next to us. Well.... I take that back a little. I was rooting for the kid who was shooting a CO2 crosman in the PRS.

Last edited:
I never saw this event as FX vs Daystate but did noticed most shooters had impacts. None of us shooters cared what pcp was lined up next to us.

Ponder on this: If you have an event, like RMAC, who sells a pushes FX air rifles, which is all good, and most of the shooters are shooting FX air rifles...its a no brainer that they will win and take more places than other brands. It's maybe not that FX are much more superior air rifles as much as simple mathematics.

Ponder on this: If you have an event, like RMAC, who sells a pushes FX air rifles, which is all good, and most of the shooters are shooting FX air rifles...its a no brainer that they will win and take more places than other brands. It's maybe not that FX are much more superior air rifles as much as simple mathematics.
Yup, simple mathematics. You add up the hits on the target and the highest number wins. Hard to fake.

Bingo!