RMAC 2020 - REGISTRATION DATE SET! *MARCH 13TH*

RMAC 2020 is coming up quick!!! We hope you are getting as excited as we are! Registration will be opening March 13th (9AM MST) on the RMAC website Stay tuned for more details in the coming week! 

1582651298_17204109785e5557a2e680c8.65411372_Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 11.10.30 AM.png

https://youtu.be/lGfhwfpubWE

WWW.ROCKYMOUNTAINAIRGUNCHALLENGE.COM

Hopefully the Utah guys have made some minor changes to the format and the rules. For example:

- In Speed, each shooter should only have to compete ONCE against each other shooter in their squad. That wasn't followed last year.

- Each shooter in Speed needs to have two magazines. First one loaded with eight pellets to make it fair for all brands and types of air rifles (this was done last year). But ALL SHOOTERS need to have two magazines to start the competition. Last year Impact shooters were allowed to just remove their magazine, tap it on the bench and reinsert the mag to continue after the first eight shots. There were various excuses, like "I bought a $2100 Impact and $1500 scope, but I don't have an extra mag", to other lame excuses. This year I've been told that all shooters have to have an extra magazine to compete in Speed. BZ!

- In Speed, like in other speed shooting sports, reloading a gun with an additional magazine is considered part of the skill required to shoot fast. Last year out of ten stages, only one required a forced reload. Of course if you miss a target, you're going to have to reload, but I meant more than eight targets in a stage. This way if you have three or four (or more) stages with 9 (or more) targets, reloading will become a part of the skill required to do well at the Speed Challenge, and bring RMAC more in line with the other speed shooting sports.

Just my two cents guys, its your tournament... ;)