RMAC 2020 - Big Announcement!

For me I understand what all are saying in this thread, but I was taught long ago if you love something you do it because you love it not for fame or fortune. When I get to shoot and I slowly take aim and inch the trigger back and pew downrange the pellet goes and thwack, I dont think about money not at all , I smile because it is fun. I think of how I can challenge myself to get better and what fun to shoot playing cards and make diamonds or clubs disappear and who else shares the same passion for this, well that answer is here in this forum and at events where like minded peoples can talk and learn what we did not know before we had an opportunity to meet. Money is nice but it can be bad for the passion we share. This day an age we need more bigger better faster and we forget that smile ..........

It just flips me out the growth of the spot in the last 10 years.

Maybe me need a calendar of some sort showing were and when all the air gun events are at.

I would just like to walk around and meet everyone that I have been reading about over the years, And just watch everyone shoot, Pros, kids and girls , Maybe some shooting skills will rub off, LOL. 

Sure putting this on my want to list.

Mike