RMAC 100y Bench Rest

I have zero complaints on the barrel quality that is on my AEA varmint. It is oddly one of my most accurate pellet shooters and I am even comparing some top tier guns to it. The crown of the barrel as received was hideous though. I had to straighten it up to get the accuracy it has.

The overall build quality of the AEA is not bad. What most folks fuss about is the poppets getting destroyed. That is a design issue. Anytime you get the power these guns are capable of from a classic knock open valve, something is going to get beat up.

So I don’t think it’s the factory, I feel it’s just the design.

I’ve said all that to really try to say, if Karma has a good design, that factory will be able to deliver a fine shooter. I wish Karma the best, I always like seeing new options available.

Dave

AEA airguns are made in the same factory that makes Karma airguns and several other brands. As far as I know, AEA doesn't own the factory.
PJ Clarke
According to this post the factory that makes AEA products is owned by AEA.

To quote the post; "The factory belong to AEA Precision Airguns Company and serve AEA only."

So, does that mean that the red panda is technically made by AEA but according to specs set out by karma ? Just speculating here.

Is this the (I call it ) Gillette razor gun with numerous regulators that you had in the AEAC vid from rmac?

Side note: Were there any skout epochs at rmac? Didn’t see one in that movie 🍿 on rmac. If not what is up with that? Has that gun turned out to be kind of a turd?
Far from it. The Skout team was there, and in the end, took second in the sportsman’s class.