Rivet for Benjamin 397PA

Hi folks,
I've got a Benjamin 397PA that's been in the basement for decades that I bought for my now grown son when he was a kid. It seems to be in good shape other than it's missing the rivet for the pivot point on the pump lever. I can't find an actual part# or resource to get one of these. Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks!
Jerry N

IMG_2135.jpg

There does not appear to be a part number for it since it is part of the forearm assembly. See attached parts list.

@hawkeye69 has a good suggestion. It should be easy enough to fix with something from your local hardware store.

View attachment 282416
It’s got sentimental value & I want the grandsons to be able to use it now so I would just buy the whole lever. Not seeing that available either. Probably going to end up spending a day “engineering” it. Finishing up a kitchen remodel now so The Wife wouldn’t be thrilled for me to burn up a weekend on a pellet gun! 😀

You can find 13/64 Chicago screws online that might do the trick. Figure out what you need from McMaster then look around for somewhere that you can buy from. https://www.mcmaster.com/chicago-sc...esistant-316-stainless-steel-binding-barrels/
Wow! Sometimes it's just knowing what to ask for. Ordered a "binding barrel" from McMaster that looks (theoretically) exactly right. Then searched with that on Amazon and got led to "Chicago screw" and ordered an assortment of those, too. Thanks very much - think I'm on my way!

Reactions: ITACUD
Wow! Sometimes it's just knowing what to ask for. Ordered a "binding barrel" from McMaster that looks (theoretically) exactly right. Then searched with that on Amazon and got led to "Chicago screw" and ordered an assortment of those, too. Thanks very much - think I'm on my way!
Hopefully it works for you. If not there's many other uses around the house or shop.

Well, the Chicago screws got here first & I was able to get that to work with a little bit of jury-rigging with the Dremel, since the screw heads came out past the lever where the original rivet was flush. A little ugly if you look, but I’ve now got a working plinker for the grandkids - it wasn’t destined to be a collector‘s edition anyway. Hit within 1/2” of a 1/2” ⭕️ on 1st shot in 20 years! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED!
Jerry N

644F75C7-6FC1-4A0B-AC37-373E297E01A1.jpeg

8C839C80-04BB-445B-8F20-72DF78833E3C.jpeg

Reactions: ITACUD