Riton Scopes

I use Riton scopes almost exclusively. They’re based in Tucson so I like to support the hometown heroes. Great glass and features, most parallax down to 10 yards, newer versions have thin reticles which makes hunting small game easier. Their FFP are a great way to get into that realm without breaking the bank (just picked up a X3 Conquer FFP for under $250 on Amazon a few weeks ago. Listing is still there.

How you plan on using the scope matters so it might help if you share what you are using it for. Field target, Benchrest, hunting, plinking, close range, long range, all have specific characteristics/features that are beneficial for those types of shooting and not necessarily the same features.
Thx
Dan
Plinking and hunting, 75 yards and less.

I have had a couple of the Riton scopes. They are a pretty good deal. I liked the reticles on the ones I had and the glass was really pretty clear also. I think they would work perfect for your use. I really liked the scope actually but it did not work out all that well for me shooting field target. it had a difficult time ranging by focus at the 40-55 yard targets. Most all scopes have that issue to some degree. I had a real tough time with the Riton as I could never get it to range close enough for the longer distances using focus. Plinkin and hunting I think it would do what you need it to do.
Thx
Dan

I have the 7 Conquer 4-32 x 56 and I use it a 300 yards easily. Glass is comparable to my Maven and both are good Japanese glass. The only problem with mine is that are no yardage markers on the parallax, but I use a rangefinder for accurate yardage so that doesn't bother me. It goes down to 15 yards but I have actually gotten it to focus on close to 10 so I would consider it for EFT with a wheel from JD! I have it on my .25 Huben K1 for long range shooting.

Reactions: cra627 and Chard