Rip spray 1mark

Rest in peace Marck. Mark was a good friend of mine and a very loyal customer knew him for over 20 years was very shocked to hear about his loss on Monday. Will miss his friendship and all the hours we chatted in my garage whilst working on his latest projects . A very generous and knowledgeable man and a great loss to me and the community.

I cannot actually believe that I will not be able to talk to him or see him again rest in peace Marck thanks again for his support and friendship to him for all you do for me over the years.

Richard Pope

I say Condolences to his Family & Friends also and RIP. 

I was most of the way there once it is far better place to be than anyone can imagine!!. It was hard to come back but I was a single Dad with two young daughters with no one sane to raise them. So, when he gave me the chance to return I took it. Got to keep my memory of my short time away too. So, I raised my daughters, they both have families of their own now, why I am still here 25 years later I have no idea. But he has had to do his part to keep me here once again since then also so, I must still have something to do in this place.

All,

I have not seen this type of post on the board so please bare with me.

One of the contributors on this board has sadly passed away his Handel was Spray1Mark from the UK.

We laid him to rest on Monday last week a fair few shooters turned up some he had never meet in the flesh.

He was an amazing man who truly had a passion for shooting both Air Azande Powder. He was just amazing and had ties with FX and Daystate and I know the people at FX and DS are missing him.

To me he was a friend who with just a few words on the phone would persuade you to buy any thing and not at cost either. He had a day job but the shooting was his way of getting out of the daily grind at work.

I will not say how he passed away but will say it should not have happened.

Shooting will never be the same again I have over the brief time of knowing him bought all of the currant range of FX guns and Daystates getting me to part with money is not an easy thing to do. If he liked it then I would buy it.

I would have put this up earlier but Familie issue have stoped me.

All I can say is rest in peace my friend and keep the range free for when I join you 

Reactions: SHOMER