• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RIP Rich Pascale, Airgunner, and good friend

It is with a very heavy heart, that I report our good friend and fellow airgunner Rich Pascale passed on January 12, 2021. Rich had it hard in his last year. Within a 3 month period of of time (around Thanksgiving a year ago 2019) he and his wife were moved into a nursing home, his wife passed away, Rich had a stroke, and the reverse mortgage that was in his wife's name left him homeless, and eventually penniless. My son Jonathan and I visited Rich a few times a the nursing home, but when Covid hit, no visitors were allowed. It was difficult to phone Rich, as he was down in the dumps and didn't always answer the phone. Jonathan and I would and he'd sometimes call us.

Rich was a great guy. He would have been only 72 years old this February. He had an awesome gun collection of both powder and air (I purchased a Colt Python from him a number of years ago). He was a sweet and loving teddy bear. I'm (we're) truly going to miss him.

Better days for Rich:
On left picture is of my dad (Joe Sr in blue), Rich (with Gray shirt) and my son Jonathan in the rear.
Picture on right is us shooting ground squirrels at another farm.

SquirrelHunting1.1611012613.jpg
SquirrelHunting3.1611013013.jpg