Rioters using pellet guns...

I have heard of criminals using air soft and pellet pistols to commit robbery so they don’t get a firearms conviction. I don’t know if it actually works or not during a trial. So it’s not unthinkable that the same criminals would bring the same tools to a riot. Maybe some of the people carrying the AR15’s for intimidation are actually carrying pellet gun versions.

It sounds like it would make sense but the lawmakers have already thought of a solution to that problem. Even if a person is using a bb pistol during the commission of a crime they still get charged as if it were a real gun

Pellet GUNS.

I will try not to be political, but it really is.....HOWEVER it does have a great deal to do with what this board is all about, enjoying our expanding "air" propelled projectile thing-a-ma-jigs.

If you think that those that want to do away with a "firearm" will not one day see all those videos posted for the 100 yard challenge.....shots with airguns hitting a golf ball sized target at 3-4-5-600 yards away.....do you really think it is not on their radar. Look at the air gun laws in england, if you really think that is the correct way things should go I have two things for you, you are on the wrong board, and don't sit on the sidelines in the firearm.....struggle.