• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Rioters using pellet guns...

Well it is an election year, something has to happen to rally the various tribes around their respective wagons.

on the bright side (for them) it is not some other country being used and abused to garner the populace into voting for one side of the political two sided coin. 

AS FOR THE OP, hey Barr, leave the pellet guns alone man, an attempt at hippie speak.

Well it is an election year, something has to happen to rally the various tribes around their respective wagons.

on the bright side (for them) it is not some other country being used and abused to garner the populace into voting for one side of the political two sided coin. 

AS FOR THE OP, hey Barr, leave the pellet guns alone man, an attempt at hippie speak.

USEFUL IDIOTS

http://www.kegley-inc.com/8-levels-control-useful-idiots-saul-alinsky/

/www.snopes.com/fact-check/communist-rules-for-revolution/

They need to dust off the ol' LRAD!

I’m really surprised that they haven’t been used yet. The technology has come a long way since 2009.

They now have handheld devices that are even more effective than the truck mounted one in the video.

Something about the ACLU complaining about permanently damaging the "protesters" hearing.

TLDR:

1) we all really hope the mention of pellet guns by the AG will not result in them being regulated the same way as powder burners.

2) AGN has people who see the situation on different ends of the political spectrum. we are a great representation of america, let's focus on our common interests! pewpew'ing iwth air

3) i don't want to go to work today, because i have a new pewpew arriving

They need to dust off the ol' LRAD!

I’m really surprised that they haven’t been used yet. The technology has come a long way since 2009.

They now have handheld devices that are even more effective than the truck mounted one in the video.

Something about the ACLU complaining about permanently damaging the "protesters" hearing.

Well...I suspect it could only damage hearing if one failed to disperse when instructed. The design of the LRAD allows for instructions to be clearly heard. The sound output is "focused" and controlled. It doesn't damage hearing at the "hailing frequency". A lot of cruise and oil ships use them to prevent "pirate" boarding. Works in multiple languages.

TLDR:

1) we all really hope the mention of pellet guns by the AG will not result in them being regulated the same way as powder burners.

2) AGN has people who see the situation on different ends of the political spectrum. we are a great representation of america, let's focus on our common interests! pewpew'ing iwth air

3) i don't want to go to work today, because i have a new pewpew arriving

I agree 100%

Except that I don’t have a new pew pew arriving 😢

I have heard of criminals using air soft and pellet pistols to commit robbery so they don’t get a firearms conviction. I don’t know if it actually works or not during a trial. So it’s not unthinkable that the same criminals would bring the same tools to a riot. Maybe some of the people carrying the AR15’s for intimidation are actually carrying pellet gun versions.