Rioters using pellet guns...

I am so tired if the media identifying them as "protesters". They're vandals, rioters, looters...CRIMINALS!

The vast majority are peaceful protesters. Unfortunately there are always a number of looters and vandals whose actions take the focus and make it bad for everyone. The press always point their cameras at the action, and the most action is from the rioters and looters.

It does not matter if it is true or not.

it does not matter if those accused are rioting, protesting, lefties or right.

what matters is the the US attorney general has chosen to mention "pellet Guns" in a bad light and we can assume he would be happier if "pellet guns" where not in the "rioters" hands.

expect legislation to follow.

Considering that they have refused to pass any legislation which curbs gun ownership even after multiple mass shootings, I don't think a pellet gun is going to get much attention from them.

I am so tired if the media identifying them as "protesters". They're vandals, rioters, looters...CRIMINALS!

The vast majority are peaceful protesters. Unfortunately there are always a number of looters and vandals whose actions take the focus and make it bad for everyone. The press always point their cameras at the action, and the most action is from the rioters and looters.

this. 

when the left come out, their idiots come out (rioters, looters, overall idiots)

when the right comes out, their idiots come out (rioters, supremacists, overall idiots)

It does not matter if it is true or not.

it does not matter if those accused are rioting, protesting, lefties or right.

what matters is the the US attorney general has chosen to mention "pellet Guns" in a bad light and we can assume he would be happier if "pellet guns" where not in the "rioters" hands.

expect legislation to follow.

Is it possible to mention law enforcement officers being targeted and shot by civilians in a good light?

This discussion is leaning heavy on political subject matter.

But, since it is still up and unlocked as for now, I’ll add some of my perspective. I think that both Hawkeye and Sticman both hit the nail right smack on the head.

Fear and worrying about this potentially true news won’t change the outcome (if any). React and be productive when (if) the time is right.

In the meantime appreciate your hobby, and empty a tin of pellets (responsibly).