• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Rink Grips

I put their stock on my HW44 and it made a nice carbine.
BB38B561-92CA-4787-9E2E-990BF90BDF31.jpeg

Mine arrived early this afternoon. Very tight fit, had to tap them on with a small mallet. Fit on the right side was so tight that it was hard to cock the breechblock. I had to scrape just a little inside the grip, and perfect. Downside, Rink sent the wrong size piece for the cocking lever,and no screw for it, as the AV screw is not correct. I sent them an email but it was probably after closing in Germany, will see what they can do. If all else fails, I can make that piece fairly easily.

The grips I ordered have been lost by the USPS. Rink doesn't care, they have my euros. I have opened up two cases with USPS. Each time they tell me my local branch has the package and then they close the case. Go to my local USPS and they tell me they do not have it. Package has gone as far as Washington State and back to Michigan. Rink tells me they are insured. Now I have to dance with some DHL insurance company (In German of course) or charge it back on my credit card. How can the USPS survive with this much incompetence?

Reactions: jkingrph
The saga is finally over. The local USPS facility had the package sitting on a shelf for eight days. It was not until I opened a case with the Consumer Affairs Office that they somehow managed to locate the package. I filed a complaint against the local postmaster and staff for gross negligence. How the USPS can stay in business is beyond me. We should poop can them and use a private company.

The grips are OK, would have preferred to buy American but I could not find a vendor. Now I can shoot the damn pistol.

The saga is finally over. The local USPS facility had the package sitting on a shelf for eight days. It was not until I opened a case with the Consumer Affairs Office that they somehow managed to locate the package. I filed a complaint against the local postmaster and staff for gross negligence. How the USPS can stay in business is beyond me. We should poop can them and use a private company.

The grips are OK, would have preferred to buy American but I could not find a vendor. Now I can shoot the damn pistol.
For what pistol?

I think it was never mentioned, right?

@DARKHORSE1967 Minor detail! I ordered the grips for a Baikal IZH-46M. The pistol came from Canada Shooting Supply. Great pistol and powerful for a SSP. Nice price and unobtanium in the US.

@DARKHORSE1967 Minor detail! I ordered the grips for a Baikal IZH-46M. The pistol came from Canada Shooting Supply. Great pistol and powerful for a SSP. Nice price and unobtanium in the US.

Ah, thank you, sir (y)

I got mine from PA, and had the laminated grips split in two places. The palm rest, the piece that wraps around the grips had a small piece split completely off, I did repair by epoxying it back then drilling and putting a steel pin to prevent further splitting, then I discovered a spot on the right side hidden where that part is clamped on that had split also I think I would order the right hand model for $100 less than the left handed model and use that to get a set of rink grips which fit the hand much better. Just my opinion after replacing those laminate grips, also I was not a fan of the color.