• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Right, as a new member, let’s see what you got!

8971597D-FA43-4BE6-B480-AFCB7FAEEA70.1618615434.jpeg
Steyr Pro X 10

favorite is hard to peg im really into them these days lol ... lets put it this way, the prod is absolutely lethal on pests around the yard, i dont think its replaceable for many reasons, its just so light handy and a tack driver - fast to get in action and on target and pretty much nothing walks away once the crosshairs of that thing get on them, and its one of the cheapest pcps you can get, is easy to hand pump etc etc ... but the fun factor at the moment goes to the blitz, not much has put a smile on my face like that thing does lately lol ...

CIMG1862.1618618865.JPG

favorite is hard to peg im really into them these days lol ... lets put it this way, the prod is absolutely lethal on pests around the yard, i dont think its replaceable for many reasons, its just so light handy and a tack driver - fast to get in action and on target and pretty much nothing walks away once the crosshairs of that thing get on them, and its one of the cheapest pcps you can get, is easy to hand pump etc etc ... but the fun factor at the moment goes to the blitz, not much has put a smile on my face like that thing does lately lol ...

CIMG1862.1618618865.JPG

Is that Marauder a pistol with a added stock? Looks very interesting, not available on my side of the pond. 👍