• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Rifle scope for pistol ft.

Yea you need better than that ... Now that the AAFTA Optics rule changed for 2023 and beyond ( You can use an optic that is above 12X capable ) tho still must never go above 12x for any reason has really opened up scopes one can use now.

Personally use a Vintage MTC/ Optisan Viper 4-16x50 at 12X ... ranges stellar inside 35Y

Reactions: Solo1
Yea you need better than that ... Now that the AAFTA Optics rule changed for 2023 and beyond ( You can use an optic that is above 12X capable ) tho still must never go above 12x for any reason has really opened up scopes one can use now.

Personally use a Vintage MTC/ Optisan Viper 4-16x50 at 12X ... ranges stellar inside 35Y
Was unaware of the rule change thanks for enlightening me!!

best if you find one that has a 12 power marked , other wise the rule is the next lowest marked . That being said the ranges from 30 to 55 are easier to sight in , when marking focus on your scope ring , at higher powers 6 x 24 x 50 is good and best if a marker @ 12 power .
I pulled the 4-16x44 leepers off my hw 97 and am going to try that cause it ranges very well from 10-20 which is where i really need it with the hw 44 sighted at 30