• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Rifle Rests- Which ones do you own? Pics?

Hi! Which Caldwell table do you have? Do you have pics?

Best regards,

Rob

I just have a wobbly portable folding table....not marketed as a shooting table (and not Caldwell).

Scp52's table, I believe, is an MTM PST-11 Predator. I just deleted his pic from the quote (because I think it's a suggestion, or possibly a rule here).

Hi! Which Caldwell table do you have? Do you have pics?

Best regards,

Rob

I just have a wobbly portable folding table....not marketed as a shooting table (and not Caldwell).

Scp52's table, I believe, is an MTM PST-11 Predator. I just deleted his pic from the quote (because I think it's a suggestion, or possibly a rule here).

You would be correct, MTM table. Not absolutely rock solid but it works for me and easily moved. The rests are a Caldwell Jr with rear bag which is more for resting the stock in than anything else.

I will shoot offhand or with sticks always when target practicing. It's the way to simulate hunting conditions. I carry these lightweight adjustable sticks when in the feild. They are 14 inch to 48 inches. 
1597203777_10111568195f3365419e6010.43026454.jpg

I will shoot offhand or with sticks always when target practicing. It's the way to simulate hunting conditions. I carry these lightweight adjustable sticks when in the feild. They are 14 inch to 48 inches.

I agree - for practice shooting I always use my Bog Pod or Trigger Sticks to simulate actual hunting conditions. Bench work is another matter.