• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Rifle Rest - Custom Precision One of a Kind

I see a lotta my “patented” EPG rear rest in that front rest, lol…

IMG_3644.jpeg

IMG_3552.jpeg

IMG_3551.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
I see a lotta my “patented” EPG rear rest in that front rest, lol…

View attachment 430123

View attachment 430124

View attachment 430125
Hello @EPG

We do have the same "Z-Axis" but our Slides are a bit different. However the precision results are most likely the same. I used my unit just a few minutes ago to shoot some 50-Yard MOA targets and love how smooooooth it is 😁 . At my old age, I sure can use all the help that I can get :ROFLMAO:.

Is that an extra thick Butt end on your rifle?

ThomasT

Hello @EPG

We do have the same "Z-Axis" but our Slides are a bit different. However the precision results are most likely the same. I used my unit just a few minutes ago to shoot some 50-Yard MOA targets and love how smooooooth it is 😁 . At my old age, I sure can use all the help that I can get :ROFLMAO:.

Is that an extra thick Butt end on your rifle?

ThomasT

On the Crown? I bought it from Randy on these forums. He told me this Crown was its out of the box setup. I never use the buttpad for bench shooting, it’s actually in the way, lol.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
My XZ stage is not that fancy :)

View attachment 430261
Hello @bigHUN

It looks very good and appears to be precision and that is what we are looking for. The more I use mine the greater improvement in accuracy. Thanks for sharing, I would like to see what other members have created.

ThomasT

Reactions: bigHUN