• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Rifle not holding air

Here's the diagram of the Boss. Air off the gun and unscrew the fill probe. Change the o-rings out and you should be good to go.

Screenshot_20220227-214955.1646016637.png

Doesn't matter if its a $300 avenger or a $500 marauder or a $2200 impact. All pcp uses o rings to seal. In times, the o ring will wore out and air will bypass it. Its like living and dying. We will will die. It will happen. Its just a matter of when. You claim its 10 year old. So yeah, be lucky it lasted that long. Some of us have guns tha leak the first day. Lol

Doesn't matter if its a $300 avenger or a $500 marauder or a $2200 impact. All pcp uses o rings to seal. In times, the o ring will wore out and air will bypass it. Its like living and dying. We will will die. It will happen. Its just a matter of when. You claim its 10 year old. So yeah, be lucky it lasted that long. Some of us have guns tha leak the first day. Lol

:) :) that is what I mean, I expect every PCP to eventually leak,......What -/+ 5 years is an accabtable time ? I think so.

what gets me is all those gun that leak after a short time of use