Reximex Meta

Best I could do is pictures
A8978A64-59B8-4784-977D-3EBA70BBA744.1646766836.png
9C09672C-03E1-4812-82AE-CF5E461D2899.1646766836.png

Reactions: darylm
@theotherpursuit, why generalize? Do elaborate. Brococks are solid, well regarded PCPs. They are not the flavor of the week, mine have been consistently accurate and reliable from day one and over the years. My Reximex RP? Is currently shooting well thanks to a Troy Hammer custom barrel. So you see the Reximex needed extra attention to shoot well. Not so the Brococks, they are good to go, out the box. Burritos in the microwave? Bon appetite!😀

When I don’t have specifics, all I have left are generalizations. I’m only poking a little fun at the silly names, but who am I to judge.. it’s all in fun. No one can get upset over a name. There is a lot of pain and tension in the world today, I only mean to offer some levity. My intentions are generally not recognized; ask my wife.

I couldn’t agree more about the Brocock brand, precisely why I own five.

I also giggle to myself when I see the names of some of these companies. Especially Brocock. Pretty sure I have the mind of a twelve year old trapped in an adult body.

That Reximex is an interesting gun though. It's got all the features I'm looking for, and it's not completely hideous either. I might have to eventually get one of these.

Anyway, time to go buy a microwave burrito.