Reximex (Kral) Throne

Hi, I'll add a photo too. Throne gen 2 :)
IMG_20220426_190320.1650992993.jpg

I've tried to contact Reximex multiple times in the last six months both thru their website and FB page to ask what the holdup is with them and Crosman to sell the Reximex line here in the US and to date have received one reply back with no useful information. Would like to buy either a Throne or a Zone for a more compact Truck gun but am getting tired of waiting...

I've tried to contact Reximex multiple times in the last six months both thru their website and FB page to ask what the holdup is with them and Crosman to sell the Reximex line here in the US and to date have received one reply back with no useful information. Would like to buy either a Throne or a Zone for a more compact Truck gun but am getting tired of waiting...

I hear you. They are missing a huge opportunity in the US market. I have owned both a kral and now the Reximex and I can tell you the build quality is miles ahead of most of the pot metal junk kral has put out. The action on my Thone is butterly smooth. I hope Reximex can get their act together. If not Crosman importing them, perhaps Air Venturi should. 

Shoot an email to [email protected]. He helped me get what I wanted. He might take a few days to answer but he always does. 

I hear you. They are missing a huge opportunity in the US market. I have owned both a kral and now the Reximex and I can tell you the build quality is miles ahead of most of the pot metal junk kral has put out. The action on my Thone is butterly smooth. I hope Reximex can get their act together. If not Crosman importing them, perhaps Air Venturi should. 

Shoot an email to [email protected]. He helped me get what I wanted. He might take a few days to answer but he always does.

Marcus,

Thanks for the contact info. I just shot him an email so will see what he says! Fingers crossed!!!

Soooo, I emailed Jaron yesterday evening. When I woke up this morning he had already responded. He said they have a Dutch supplier that they could get them through and asked me which model I was looking for. I responded this morning with my request so will see what he says. I asked about getting me a Throne 2 in .25 and a Meta in .22. I will let everyone know when I get another response along with any pricing and shipping related cost!!!

They are a higher quality gun than the kral. Same owner for both companies. Think of it like Chevrolet vs Cadillac. Both GM and shares some parts but over all quality will be higher with Reximex. They will be a higher price gun but not in to the premium price guns. No final pricing until I get the final landed cost on the full order.
If this is the Cadillac I wouldnt put my face near the "Chevrolet". I have the Gen2 and its really poor quality. Leaking here and there, pretty ruff maneuvering and although it have all the "fx impact" features its not even near the power or feeling. Ok its not the same price range but why make all those features and not make it serious?
Its an fx replica with all the parts but put toghether by a retarded truck mechanic with a bad hangover... and probebly the flue.

If this is the Cadillac I wouldnt put my face near the "Chevrolet". I have the Gen2 and its really poor quality. Leaking here and there, pretty ruff maneuvering and although it have all the "fx impact" features its not even near the power or feeling. Ok its not the same price range but why make all those features and not make it serious?
Its an fx replica with all the parts but put toghether by a retarded truck mechanic with a bad hangover... and probebly the flue.
Except for one leak with the bottle oring that is easy to replace, mine has been a solid performer out of the box and groups very well. All the mechanical parts have been running smooth as silk. It does need a few mods to open up its power range. Maybe you got a lemon?