Reximex, in the US?

I contacted Krale and got a response on the Throne 2. They could special order €995, this is the steel bottle version and would be available in 6weeks. I don't know yet if this even includes shipping? I think will just hold off until they come to the states or Troy can get a hold of some! Troy I'll take a Throne Gen2 and a Meta PLEASE!!! :)

I contacted Krale and got a response on the Throne 2. They could special order €995, this is the steel bottle version and would be available in 6weeks. I don't know yet if this even includes shipping? I think will just hold off until they come to the states or Troy can get a hold of some! Troy I'll take a Throne Gen2 and a Meta PLEASE!!! :)

Mine was only 850 euro plus 50 euros for shipping. I did take advantage of the shipping and ordered a ton of ammo and parts at no extra freight charge. This was last fall. 

Well guys I found this company and contacted them regarding the Reximex Apex and the Tormenta. It looks like they can get the reximex, for a good price, and they're pretty close. 

Raman V. (Canada Shooting Supply)

Apr 25, 2022, 15:17 UTC

Hi Rick,

1. Yes, we can sell them to you
  2. No, they are not regulated. I will double check with manufacturer 
    [/LIST=1]

Thanks,Raman V.
    Director
    Business – 905-492-1223
    Email – [email protected]

Well guys I found this company and contacted them regarding the Reximex Apex and the Tormenta. It looks like they can get the reximex, for a good price, and they're pretty close. 

Raman V. (Canada Shooting Supply)

Apr 25, 2022, 15:17 UTC

Hi Rick,

1. Yes, we can sell them to you
  2. No, they are not regulated. I will double check with manufacturer 
    [/LIST=1]

Thanks,Raman V.
    Director
    Business – 905-492-1223
    Email – [email protected]

1. What about Warranty Support? Shipping back/forth from Canada to the US isn't cheap and then there's the Customs Shuffle BS to deal with. I'd rather wait until Velocity/Crosman get to selling and deal with them here in the US on any potential warranty issues.

C080BDD2-0661-4471-8A71-A2D2946FF9EE.jpeg

No reluctance just Reximex is tied to Benjamin right now. PA had the contract for Kral Ave chose not to bring all models. That WILL be changing soon.
Is that like diana telling spa no usa sales unless its diand branded and that like 2 guns of spas 25 ? Ya, just shows our standing in the world.. and your money anit worth them even to try to sell there products to you.. but yet plenty overseas/ out side the usa market..
3ed world got better then us nowadays.. sad. Funny all that nice stuff but some reason there not wanting to sell here. You know the usa the cornerstone of of capitalism and free market.. ya, right...

Example take wes in canada. Look at his following and nobody in the usa wants a piece of that action or a cut of that usa sales money hes making ?? Then all the krale shop sales on non air venturi copy and paste items just found everywhere here in the USA? Nobody?

Blame the folks at Crosman. They seem to be the ones demanding the exclusivity. And reximex probably ran the numbers and realized pairing with Crosman gave them a larger market share.

Dave
Ya, that i see around . It's like your held hostage to keep there one or 2 guns sales up and pricing inflated.