Reximex, in the US?

Nellyinda803,

yeah I got back to Reximex and they still claim that Benjamin is the only one to get in the USA😳Here’s their exact reply.
20C3DD49-C901-416C-AE38-7B3C6BB1A6C7.1643945126.jpeg

Is there something up with Troy's company? I spoke with him last month about an air rifle I ordered, and have be trying to get a hold of him so I can order an additional rifle, but no answers back from him on various PM and direct email. Should I forget this deal and find another supplier? I thought I had a Kral Bighorn being built in .257, and decided I would like to order one in .357 also hoping both could ship when the .257 is complete. Thanks

I get that, I had read some other post that indicated maybe there was some troubles brewing with his business so I thought I would ask around. I will give it some time, I may be over reacting due to other post, I really like the kral set up perticularly with the custom 257 barrel, so why not have a 357 also. Thanks for the reply.

No issues with the company other than just busy which is a good problem. I got your email yesterday and will get you a response. 

Well while I still try to get the US contract I did find a temporary workaround. Unfortunately it would have to be a small order due funds currently tied up in the inventory I have. Small orders really only qualify for airfreight so cost per unit goes up but if I can swing it I'll have a few Reximex guns available soon. I'll post an update if I get it figured out.