Reximex, in the US?

I have a gen 1 throne I got off of Troy and love it 

64AC4222-78BB-4E6D-AAB5-03D2E03BB6A8.1641540215.jpeg

73601FED-965C-4936-90D7-BE0D8150BE1A.1643875499.jpeg

They just now replied to my email but I went to the Benjamin Airguns website and Reximex products are not on the website

I emailed them. Benjamin/Crosman is not the distributor for Reximex. The rep informed me that Reximex has been saying this to customers but it is inaccurate. Unfortunately, I am about to give up on Reximex. No way to buy in the US

73601FED-965C-4936-90D7-BE0D8150BE1A.1643875499.jpeg

They just now replied to my email but I went to the Benjamin Airguns website and Reximex products are not on the website

I emailed them. Benjamin/Crosman is not the distributor for Reximex. The rep informed me that Reximex has been saying this to customers but it is inaccurate. Unfortunately, I am about to give up on Reximex. No way to buy in the US

Reply back to Reximex with what Crosman said and see what they say.

All in all... (in my opinion) There's something really suspect about the entire company. 

I do love my Kral, best value for the buck I've found in forever. That said, I've found zero support from them. That's just piss poor business practice. 

Bums me out too... I really wanted to get my hands on the Throne Gen 2. I just can't now... I have zero faith in them. 

I ordered a Reximex RP from the Spain shop Aceros-de-Hispania Jan. 27th and haven't heard anything since. I did get an order #. I paid through PayPal. I have my fingers crossed
1f91e.svg

My RP is on its way back from @thammer, can’t wait. @jammin22, you’ll get it soon. Post up your impressions after you get acquainted with yours.

L.Leon can you post a link to the exact site that you got yours from as I’m also interested in the RP or the RPA.

I love my pistols. Had three Ataman AP16s but returned all three because of issues. I now own the Artemis PP700SA and the Artemis PP750 both in 22 cal and those guns are both excellent. I’m thinking the Reximex RP and RPA are similarly good and I’m not giving up on trying to acquire one.