Reximex Apex. Who knows what? Pls

Hi AGN, Need help spending what little cash I have. I bought the HW50 in .177. I never had a .177 except a BB gun. I am impressed with the HW50 in .177 so I want to try .177 in a PCP , (Bullpup.) I have the Hatsan Flashpup in 22cal with a Hawke 2-7x32 AMX scope and she has turned into a real killer. I had her out today in fact. Nailing my targets from 25yds to 67yds with JSB Hades and was EEEASY. It's so stable from a sitting or crouched position. I don't want to get a clone of my 22cal Flash unless I can't find anything better. So the research begins. Anything over $700 is a nogo.

Reactions: Scotay42
Jim has several of them and seems to really like them.

There are MANY...to choose from !
Just go into the internet and start looking...
Airguns of Arizona, and Utah Airguns are the largest two sellers, but there are others.
Look at what they have to offer, they YOU...choose what tickles your fancy ! Do put it up to others to choose for you.

I have a safe full (spilling over) of "bullpups", there's a lot to choose from.

Then as you make your wish list, watch a couple of YouTube videos on the guns that you are interested in. NOT...just one, but as many as there are on those particular guns.

Then...you can make an informed, intelligent decision on which one...OR...ones, to buy next.

Mike