• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Reximex airguns

Hey guys and greetings from Finland.

Just got myself my first PCP rifle, a Reximex Throne Gen 2 .25 cal (from a finnish dealer asejaera.fi) and have not fired a single shot yet, waiting for the Vevor PCP compressor to arrive.
Scope is a Scandium C22 3-9x40AO, also got a Umarex TBP 2 bipod which is not visible in the photo below.
Everything seems quite impressive so far.

I live in nice remote enough area so I will have some land to shoot on.
Will probably make some kind of shooting range in the woods.

Reximex Throne Gen 2
Throne2.jpg

Vevor 300 Bar with auto stop
TjvMZHz.jpg

Hey guys and greetings from Finland.

Just got myself my first PCP rifle, a Reximex Throne Gen 2 .25 cal (from a finnish dealer asejaera.fi) and have not fired a single shot yet, waiting for the Vevor PCP compressor to arrive.
Scope is a Scandium C22 3-9x40AO, also got a Umarex TBP 2 bipod which is not visible in the photo below.
Everything seems quite impressive so far.

I live in nice remote enough area so I will have some land to shoot on.
Will probably make some kind of shooting range in the woods.

Reximex Throne Gen 2
View attachment 287905

Vevor 300 Bar with auto stop
TjvMZHz.jpg
Hello Rai,

Very nice looking rifle. Please do a follow up on how well it shoots.

ThomasT

Reactions: Rai
I did not really count but it should be about 80 with the 6.35mm pellets according to Reximex specs.
Low reg, 80 shots no prob. Max reg 3 mags and i pump it back up. I shoot in .22. NSA .218 slugs consistent .5 MOA at 90 yds absolutely stacks slugs and pellets at 50yds. Pellets go through black walnuts on the tree, slugs make them explode. Doing a little over 50fpe with the slugs and jsb monsters alike.

20220529_203111.jpg