Revolution in PCP world? Gorilla - SMARTGUN from Russia!

A year was eaten.

What happend with the mass production and commercialization of this rifle?

Unfortunately the project is closed due to lack of financing. 35-40 Gorilla Smartguns were made totally. We are not able to produce it in needed quanities at the current moment. We have all the data left, maybe we will be back with the next generation of this project one day.

A year was eaten.

Unfortunately the project is closed due to lack of financing. 35-40 Gorilla Smartguns were made totally. We are not able to produce it in needed quanities at the current moment. We have all the data left, maybe we will be back with the next generation of this project one day.

Well, sir, you came back to report, which is a very gentlemanly gesture!

Stop misinforming people, please.

I was a part of this project as a cofounder of the legal entity, took part in research and development, prototypes testing and crititcal parts detection, shared my experience and knowledge. That is why I say "we". And all obligations that my legal entity took were fullfilled.

Then why dont you separeta your self clearly from this project. If I were you and didnt do anything wrong I would go through concrete walls to make sure Im not mixed into it... If scam happend and you were part of it you were simple as that. No miss inform happening except it seems your story keeps changing.

A year was eaten.

Hopefully not....