• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Revere showed up finally showed up today. After some emails and a phone call AoA shipped it out late Monday and it showed up early this afternoon. Luckily I work from home because UPS just left it on the driveway near the garage.

Unfortunately AoA did not have the pump I ordered in stock. However the are sending me a small tank to use until I they get one in. Kudos to them for trying their best to make this right.

1596069919_13254047635f22181fc49de4.54452352.jpeg

Here it is with a Hugget moderator attached and a Vortex scope. This thing is a lot heavier than I expected (Inactually don’t know what I expected as this is my first air rifle).

Now I just have to learn how to shoot it right....... and find a place that will fill a CF tank.

Congrats on that being your first air rifle, you lucky dog. I'm a fan of darker wood and both of my Regals were blessed with some beautiful grain. Haha they all seem light to me from the box opening but start adding on the furniture and it really adds up fast. If it's going to be a while waiting on the tank just send it my way and I'll run it through the paces and see if its worthy. BTW, what caliber and what is the regulated gauge indicating?

Jking

Regulator is indicating a pressure a shade under 150 bar. I ended up purchasing a 0.22.

The scope is 2.2 lbs and I don't know how heavy the moderator is, but it has to be under a lb. It's been years since I shot a gun and I just don't remember them being that heavy.

Realizing that I was going to end up with a gun with no way to fill, AoA filled up the reservoir. They are also sending the tank filled. I found that odd, but I don't know what protocol is. The tank is suppose to be showing up any minute.

I was able to go through a magazine last night....That's when I realized that I can't shoot for s**t.