Retail pellet packaging

I've mostly have bought pellets in the past from PA, due to how they use that high density foam around each tin. Never had any damaged tins. But I've heard (rumor/) that they don't do this anymore.And I think they have had a couple price increases, too. Can anyone either confirm or deny this? My last pellet purchase about a month ago was from AoA, they didn't use that black foam, but the tins were wrapped pretty nicely with bubble wrap. I've been seeing some horror stories on damage tins from other vendors.......

Mr. H,

My memory is bad, but I'll try to recall what caused bad PA packaging report. One of our members (Bio,maybe) reported a PA pellet delivery that arrived with "Amazon" style packing, you know, several loose tins, in an oversize box, with a piece of bubble wrap. A PA rep quickly responded that a new shipping employee was responsible and that he'd been corrected. So far, all reported subsequent PA pellet deliveries have been up to their normal satisfactory standards. Another member recently commented on PA price increases, which I can't confirm, or deny, however, no PA rep has refuted the claim, so, I suspect it's true. Hope this helps, WM