Results with Artemis PP700 so far

Gentlemen...the SPA 750 is just a couple of months away. I'm hoping the mfgr has been reading some of our comments and might make a few corrections in what is already an amazing pcp pistol for the money.

The gun's quality and shooting ability is way above it's pay grade. Let's hope no one else finds out about this and causes a price jump!

Wes...you listening? You better order a bunch when they become available!

Hoot

LOL, like ever one else, Unk is holding his breath in anticipation. Still hate the grip angle. Humm, wonder what I can do about that!

Scorpions killed so far, 1,123. Really slow last few nights. . Seems they dig in deep in moonless late night conditions. GRRRR!!!

On a side note, I haven't been deep inside the pistol yet. Any way to adjust the reg's on these?

Knife

On the PP700 you adjust the reg or semi consistent valve through the front of the trigger guard. I no longer use the stock reg but when I was trying, I had to mod a hex wrench to make adjustments easier. Very tiny movements make changes. Just like a Huma.
1565200783_15646821205d4b118f3bd9f7.26425460_0C6D7BCD-279F-43F3-97A6-0C053E12FE04.jpeg

Be careful with ad

I think my Artemis PP700S-A is a great pistol, well made, shoots pretty well straight out of the box, I think it's cranked up too high, need to adjust it down quite a bit and really sit down and shoot it a bunch at different settings... I have more experience with PBs and free floating a barrel was one way to accurizing a high power rifle, that and glass bedding the action... I will have to experiment with different tensions on the "nut" securing the shroud... I have a CF shroud I made yesterday, the pistol has quite a bark even with the LDC on it...

Edit: turned down the hammer spring tension, much quieter now, waiting for GF to bring chronograph over to check velocity and possibly adjust some more... Will shoot a few strings and follow up...

1564760228_21430400165d4458a41235f3.96659169_Carbon_Arty.jpg

Ken

Be careful with the tension nut. When JSAR was first making the aftermarket system for attaching ldc's, they found that just a little too much torque will separate the threads from the barrel. VERY Thin there. GRRRRR!!!