Rest/Shooting bags

I often use bags (Caldwell and others). I have a Caldwell Precision front rest that is absolutely great. I also have a Hy-Skore table with an integral front/rear adjustable rest that also works very well. I do my rested pistol shooting on a single bag, usually off a Caldwell stable table with integral seat. Sounds a bit like a Caldwell commercial, doesn't it. Wonder when I'll get my check.

Hello I use several setups, first for the bench Sinclar light front rest with a Protector front leather bag and a rear bag (Accuracy 1st, Protector, or Dog-Gone-Good) depending on the gun, Second for plinking or light field work Dog-gone-good holland bag as a front rest and Accuracy 1st as the rear, third is a Midway USA gripper shooting rest for zeroing with a rear bag. Todd form Accuracy 1st has a great video on the use of a rear bag. First setup keeps the gun very steady and allows me to move from target to target with little readjustment. Second setup is for informal plinking to steady the gun. Third setup is rock solid but does require more time for readjustments than the first. Out of all my bags I find myself using the Accuracy 1st more than most .Hope this helps Eric

Buy whatever's from MidwayUSA likely free shipping for the item if not search free shipping codes online for Midway. They got 90 day free returns for refund how you paid if you not happy and a 364 day return guarantee for store credit from day 91 to 364 days.

Midway is THE MOST RETURN FRIENDLY DEALER BAR NONE-!

THEIR MULTI BILLIONAIRE OWNER TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS LIFELONG CUSTOMERS-!!!

HIS THINKING IS BRING THE STORE TO YOUR HOUSE SJNCE YOU CANT WINDOW SHOP OR TRY OUT HIS ITEMS IN HIS STORE THAT'S WHY THE FREE RETURN FOR REFUND 90 DAY POLICY PLUS UP TO 364 DAY RETURN 4 STORE CREDIT. HE WANTS YOU TO BE HIS CUSTOMER 4 LIFE THATS EXACTLY WHAT EARNED HIM HIS BILLIONS-!

UNLIKE MANY OUT THERE WHO REALLY LIKE TO BEND U OVER (without proper lubrication of course) AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY-!

HIS THINKING IS BRING THE STORE TO YOUR HOUSE SJNCE YOU CANT WINDOW SHOP OR TRY OUT HIS ITEMS IN HIS STORE THAT'S WHY THE FREE RETURN FOR REFUND 90 DAY POLICY PLUS UP TO 364 DAY RETURN 4 STORE CREDIT. HE WANTS YOU TO BE HIS CUSTOMER 4 LIFE THATS EXACTLY WHAT EARNED HIM HIS BILLIONS-!

UNLIKE MANY OUT THERE WHO REALLY LIKE TO BEND U OVER (without proper lubrication of course) AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY-!

TRUE THAT!!