• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

(Resolved)Tired of AOA's antics!

On Wednesday,9 Dec I placed an order for two boxes of NSA slugs. My credit card was charged and on their website it stated my order was pending. I got the email invoice at 7:22 am. I didn't get a tracking number or any confirmation the order was shipped. I called on Saturday, 12 Dec. And after being on hold for quite some time, I finally spoke to someone and was told my order had shipped and it would arrive Monday, 14 Dec.

On 10 Dec I placed a different order to NSA. Lo and behold, both orders arrived at my home today, 13 Dec.

On one hand I'm pleased. NSA came through again. But AOA not only was late to the party but they sent the wrong product. How hard is to read an incoming order and pull the proper item off of the shelf? Now I have to ask for an RMA to send them back something which should have never been sent in the first place.

Needless to say, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. No more AOA.

Got a call this morning, 14 Dec, and the situation has been resolved.

I'm tired of this " covid " excuse before anything ever happens! I won't listen to it. Hire new help , work overtime, do it yourself. Many of the big boys r going to get their hats handed to them. Now is time for the smaller or more obscure dealers who have not been able to break through the hype, to show us what they're made of. I'm pretty much down to SPAW & Trenier. Haven't needed to try Baker, yet! How about some names for the fighters. 

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO FALTER!