Resistance is Futile!

My Good friend Matt stopped by yesterday to assist me in moving some fence I bought.
He told me another Guy had bought an Air Gun. Just a Springer but that's the start of Assimulation!

I gave Matt a beautiful Crosman Quest 1000 .177 and told him to give it to the Guy and invite hime to come shoot with us.
So Thursday They are both coming to my back yard range. Matt is bringing all his AG's so we can give this new Guy the whole show!

He will be assimulated into the Air Gun Collective!

1686153463565.png

The Collective has grown! And not just by one. As Matt and I were assimulating the young Guy?
A friend of my neighbor saw us shooting and came over. He was totally stunned and amazed at the Guns We had out.
Several FX Dreamlines in various set ups, A couple Evanix in .357 and a .25 Semi Auto. And all running DonnyFL's.
Range was from 20 yard spinners and paintballs to 130 yards to the steel pans.
The new Guy? Yeah. He's one of US now! The neighbor's friend? He asked us to recomend a Gun to get him started also.
All in all? I think Matt and I did good today.
We even let the neighbors young son shoot some! And he was not bad at all!

The Collective has grown! And not just by one. As Matt and I were assimulating the young Guy?
A friend of my neighbor saw us shooting and came over. He was totally stunned and amazed at the Guns We had out.
Several FX Dreamlines in various set ups, A couple Evanix in .357 and a .25 Semi Auto. And all running DonnyFL's.
Range was from 20 yard spinners and paintballs to 130 yards to the steel pans.
The new Guy? Yeah. He's one of US now! The neighbor's friend? He asked us to recomend a Gun to get him started also.
All in all? I think Matt and I did good today.
We even let the neighbors young son shoot some! And he was not bad at all!
Epic win for AGN!🤪😅🤗🎩🤙