• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Resistance is Futile!

The Collective has grown! And not just by one. As Matt and I were assimulating the young Guy?
A friend of my neighbor saw us shooting and came over. He was totally stunned and amazed at the Guns We had out.
Several FX Dreamlines in various set ups, A couple Evanix in .357 and a .25 Semi Auto. And all running DonnyFL's.
Range was from 20 yard spinners and paintballs to 130 yards to the steel pans.
The new Guy? Yeah. He's one of US now! The neighbor's friend? He asked us to recomend a Gun to get him started also.
All in all? I think Matt and I did good today.
We even let the neighbors young son shoot some! And he was not bad at all!
So, you're admitting to be a dealer now? Corrupting the youth like that.

So, you're admitting to be a dealer now? Corrupting the youth like that.
Yeah. I'm a pusher. What can I say?
:oops:
But the young Guy? That Guy is a SHOOTER!
Standing free shots with a break barrel hitting targets at 55 yards! Paintballs at 25 yards.
All Iron sights! No scope!

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm a pusher. What can I say?
:oops:
But the young Guy? That Guy is a SHOOTER!
Standing free shots with a break barrel hitting targets at 55 yards! Paintballs at 25 yards.
All Iron sights! No scope!
Ah, I remember the good ole days where I could see and use irons.

I can see, problem is I'm not all that steady anymore standing, not bad but not like when I was 65 years younger.
Mine is starting to slip, but I gave up irons a decade ago. Father time always wins I guess. As for being steady, I'm good as long as the gun isn't too from heavy. I don't get how some guys shoot these giant springers with any kind of accuracy.

I'm a cheater, I only shoot PCPs!

Mine is starting to slip, but I gave up irons a decade ago. Father time always wins I guess. As for being steady, I'm good as long as the gun isn't too from heavy. I don't get how some guys shoot these giant springers with any kind of accuracy.

I'm a cheater, I only shoot PCPs!
My Mav 600 is too heavy for me, my Mav .22 compact is better, my Sapsan with the red dot and magnifier is doable.

Last edited: