Researching magazine compatible slugs for the AEA Terminator .357

I'm starting some research into different slugs which will hopefully work in the AEA Terminator mags without feeding issues.

Now, I realize with a PCP that barely makes 150ft/lbs, and a magazine limiting projectile length (to .58 inches), that very heavy slugs, will likely not perform too well (unless single fed). Also, the manual specifies 'Round nose' pellets, and I've already read reports of feeding issues with people using lighter weight slugs, which fit the mag, but I suspect, this is largely due to them attempting to use hollow point or flat nosed projectiles. Seeing as this is the case, I will be keeping the selection I research to Round Nose projectiles, only, and I don't plan on testing anything over 118 grains. Yes, I realize this leaves me with a very small selection of possible projectiles, but if it means I'm able to reliably feed other ammo besides 81 grain pellets, I'd be satisfied. 

Currently I plan to acquire and test:
.356 cast .380acp round nose projectiles in ~95-96gr weight
.356 hunter's supply 118 gr round nose
I'm hoping to find something in the 100-110gr range, but so far not much luck.

Does anyone have additional input? Has anyone done any similar testing yet? I plan to post results here.

The 81 grain .35 Diabolo shoot great, by the way, I was just hoping to have some projectile options with higher sectional density and better ballistic coefficients, if possible. 

According to Zac at AEA , the terminator was designed to shot the jsb 81 gr pellet, I have used GT 's 88 gr slug but the accuracy wasn't as good as the 81 gr pellet, the problem with the heaver slugs is that the terminator needs a certain amount of air to operate the piston for semi - auto operation if the heavier slug takes longer to clear the barrel then the piston loses speed and can cause the mag to be hit by the bolt, I've ruined two mags already and need to get one of the upgraded mags and they're out of stock every time I look at the web site,UMMV.

I've tried NSA slugs in my terminator, all round nose. None worked. Tried 3 different weights. One lighter than the JSBs, one about the same, one heavier. None worked. The problem as far as I can tell is that the nose isnt the same width as the tail, so when the mag rotates, they tilt in it. Then when the bolt tries to chamber them, they go in crooked and clip on the edge.

Slugs have been made to work in it. They have a band near the nose that prevents the tilting. I havent tried any but they're significantly more expensive than the JSBs while weighing about the same.