• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Reputable Impact dealer wanted..

If you are new to airgun tuning them the best guy who tunes and sells is ken Hicks owner is southern Precision air weapons he sells and can tune any weapon to perfection. 

Other great dealers who do light tuning and a great selection of airguns and parts is Utah airguns. owner Justin Jacobson. 

Talon tunes owner Anthony annuzzy has a great shop as well very good has lots of airguns and tuning available. 

also palm beach family owned business has airguns has tuning and great selection of brands available great co. 

airguns of Arizona love these guys absolutely amazing co. They don't sell FX airguns but they sell everything else ask for Darren or kip or Richard they will hook you up I get a lot from them just got my Delta wolf and love it. So my list of vendors hope it helps they are more good companies as well but this would take to long to list all.

when purchasing from tony, he inspects and tunes the rifle to your likings before he contacts you with your tracking, ive purchased two rifles from tony and can say that i have confidence in shopping with tony. I feel as if he personally caters your rifle to you lol. big dealers like pyramid air will just ship you a rifle, even with their 10for10 option theyve sent me used/leaking rifles.. with tony he makes sure everything works flawlessly chronys it, check for accuracy then sends it to you without additional cost. bought an impact from pyramyd air with a bad regulator eventually which i replaced with a huma, purchased an impact compact from tony and ive had ZERO issues, NO REGULATOR creep, LAZER ACCURATE HOLE ON HOLE with 44.7s which leads me to believe tony inspected the impact compact and made sure it worked flawlessly then shipped it. just keep in mind if you want custom work/parts added it might take up to a week/two weeks turnaround.