Other Replica Co2 Pellet pistols ?

I've been into Air Rifles since the ammo got overly expensive and then Covid came along and basically shut down the country, until then I was happy with my powder burners, but both of my clubs ranges were closed, ammo went from $15.00 a box to $100.00 a box and loading components were nowhere to be found.
However, I had a backyard big enough to get 40 yds., air guns and pellets were affordable and available, so why not, over the last dozen or so years I've come to really enjoy my air rifles, but winter here in the north east isn't all that agreeable to outdoor air gunning, my youngest son and I usually shoot together on or back yard range, now he's got a space cleared out in the basement that will give us a good 10 plus meter range, an he's purchased several BB and Pellet pistols with which to fill the wintertime gap.
About 10 years ago I bought an Air Soft 1911 blow back pistol that ran on Green Gas to use as an inexpensive training aid for my carry handgun, so now I'm on the hunt for a replica pellet pistol to shoot for fun and practice indoors at 10 meters, I have some requirements that must be considered, it has to have a blow back action, be Co2 powered, be well made and reliable, it should have a decent trigger and be reasonably accurate, I'd like it to shoot at 400 fps. minimum.
So, any suggestions ? :)

Reactions: DOOMRIDER
I've been into Air Rifles since the ammo got overly expensive and then Covid came along and basically shut down the country, until then I was happy with my powder burners, but both of my clubs ranges were closed, ammo went from $15.00 a box to $100.00 a box and loading components were nowhere to be found.
However, I had a backyard big enough to get 40 yds., air guns and pellets were affordable and available, so why not, over the last dozen or so years I've come to really enjoy my air rifles, but winter here in the north east isn't all that agreeable to outdoor air gunning, my youngest son and I usually shoot together on or back yard range, now he's got a space cleared out in the basement that will give us a good 10 plus meter range, an he's purchased several BB and Pellet pistols with which to fill the wintertime gap.
About 10 years ago I bought an Air Soft 1911 blow back pistol that ran on Green Gas to use as an inexpensive training aid for my carry handgun, so now I'm on the hunt for a replica pellet pistol to shoot for fun and practice indoors at 10 meters, I have some requirements that must be considered, it has to have a blow back action, be Co2 powered, be well made and reliable, it should have a decent trigger and be reasonably accurate, I'd like it to shoot at 400 fps. minimum.
So, any suggestions ? :)

Whatever your pick...go and watch several YouTube videos about...that...particular gun before you buy.

Unlike what "dv" above says...I have (had !) one Sig Sauer pellet gun (and, two firearms), the pellet gun was so...good, I melted it into a cast iron pan with a torch...just because that's all that it was worth to me !
My Sig firearms, aare great guns.

YouTube can be very helpful, but don't watch just one...video. Watch several, then form your own opinion.

I actually have a couple of pellet, CO2 powered guns (replicas) that I like. But...oddly enough, they aren't made any more !

Mike

I have several C02 replicas. My absolute favorite is the Tangfolio Witness 1911A1. I did a distressed finish and added double diamond Walnut grips. Accurate for a BB gun. Just stuff a big box with plastic shopping bags and hang targets. Can reuse the bb’s. Fast enough at 320fps. Everybody likes shooting it. Looks, feels and shoots like the real deal.
6220C10A-01E6-438A-B960-C521AF7AA561.jpeg
8663A6EE-636E-4652-BD12-0B09E6914B06.jpeg

Reactions: Moe M.
Since posting this thread I've purchased two Co2 .177 cal. replica pistols, the first was a Walther PPQ-M2 semi-auto, it's very accurate, has an adjustable rear sight, and shoots at about 400 FPS depending on the pellet, has a drop out magazine and holds 21 rounds, it's got a really hard trigger, but it is predictable.
The second is a Beretta Storm .177 cal. semi-auto, it too has a blow back action and a drop free Magazine (stick mag), the sights are fixed three dot sights but shoots to point of aim at 10 meters and is super accurate, the gun feels great in hand, and the trigger is sweet.
I'm really enjoying these pistols allot, and I think another 1911 air pistol is in my future, I liking the Springfield 1911 and the Colt Commander models, we'll think on it a bit more.

I was excited about the Umarex replica line when I discovered it. Later I commented here that "if they were not all BB pistols, I would buy every one.". But sadly most, like their Luger replica, are BB guns.

According to Amazon, your Walther PPQ-M2 is a pellet gun with a rifled barrel. Shooting steel BBs from it will erode the rifling.

The Beretta Storm .177 cal. is listed on Amazon as an Airsoft pistol. There is no specification that gives it a rifled barrel. Why shoot a pellet if there is no rifling to spin stabilize it?

The Springfield 1911 replica is a smooth-barrel BB pistol.

I was excited about the Umarex replica line when I discovered it. Later I commented here that "if they were not all BB pistols, I would buy every one.". But sadly most, like their Luger replica, are BB guns.

According to Amazon, your Walther PPQ-M2 is a pellet gun with a rifled barrel. Shooting steel BBs from it will erode the rifling.

The Beretta Storm .177 cal. is listed on Amazon as an Airsoft pistol. There is no specification that gives it a rifled barrel. Why shoot a pellet if there is no rifling to spin stabilize it?

The Beretta PPQ M-2 Storm designation is the Beretta PX-4 Storm, it's a .177 cal. Co2 Pistol, it has a rifled barrel, blow back action, fires single or double action, it has fixed Novak styled three dot sights, it is pellet only, uses a drop out 16 shot stick magazine, the trigger is one of the best I've experienced in this type of air pistol, both my adult son and I have this pistol, my son has had his for over a year and it's still shooting great, velocity with 7.0 gr. lead pellets is right around 400 fps., my sons pistol is shooting 410 fps., mine is getting 425 fps. with the same Daisy 7.0 gr, wad cutter pellets.

FYI, all BB pistols have smooth bore barrels, air gun barrels are made from mild steel, steel BBs will damage mild steel rifling, Umarex makes pistols in both pellet firing and BB firing models, they also make them in blow back and non blow back models, we've had nothing but good luck with the Umarex built pistols that we (my son and I) own, my son has had a problem with a couple of his Umarex air pistols but their customer service was quick and spot on.
Personally, I would not purchase an airgun from Amazon, I'd rather pay a bit more and get the 90 day warrantee that most of the big air gun dealers give, if you have a problem within the 90 day window they will replace it no questions asked and no hoops to have to jump through.
Hope this helps.

Not all Umarex Co2 pistols are BB pistols, they do make replica Co2 .i77 cal. pellet pistols and revolvers as well, yes my Walther PPQ-M2 is a pellet firing semi auto pistol and has a rifled barrel as well as an adjustable rear sight, my two Beretta PX-4 Storm pistols are basically pellet pistols and also have rifled barrels, however the magazines are magnetized to hold .177 cal. steel BB's and is marketed as a dual ammo pistol.
Many models of replica air guns are made to shoot 6mm plastic BB's, the Walther PPQ is one of them, but the PPQ and PPQ-M-2 are different pistols.
My Springfield Co2 Mil-Spec 1911 A-1 is a BB pistol, I also have a SO-COM 1911 Novak Special Air Soft pistol that fires 6mm plastic BBs and runs on Green Gas or Propane, there are also 1911 air pistols that fire .177 cal pellets, most are non blowback and use round 8 shot cylinders or 16 round drop free magazines with 8 shot rotary mags on each end, most pellet firing replica pistols and revolvers have rifled barrels.
I really don't have any favorites, all of my replica pistols have been great, the two pistols that get most used are my Glock 19 gen three BB Pistol and my Beretta PX-4 Storm, both are a pleasure to shoot and extremely accurate at ten meters.