Replacement Foam For Cases?

I have a fx impact case that needs some love when I contacted the company they said it would be almost as much as a new case so I am wondering if there are any other foam replacement options. I contacted the companies that make custom inserts but they all said the curves on the fx case would make it near impossible to make. Any options would be greatly appreciated.

I picked up a chunk of Poly Foam from Mac's Hardware. 2" thick 14" wide and 6' long cost me like $12. Drew the outline of my case, cut and formed that to the case, then outlined the rife and cut that out as well. Came up with a very nice fit I thought.

I guess my suggestion is check your local hardware stores or upholstery shops and you might find something that will work perfect for ya.

https://nalpak.com/search.php?search_query=Foam&section=product

I don’t know if the below quote was a joke or not (I’m thinking it has to be) but all you need is an electric knife and it cuts foam like butter, to any shape.

“A trick for cutting get an old junk Hollow core Luan door. Use cheapo Walmart spray adhesive attach to door trim to size. A belt sander will round the corners.”

Trace your items with s sharpie then cut with an electric knife. Doesn’t get ant easier. 

F65C19C6-9A44-492F-BDF2-267CCE2D49FA.1628544477.jpeg