• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Replaced the Poppet on my Nova Liberty

My thanks go out to Duy for the new valve and poppet he makes for the Nova Liberty 177. This rifle amazes me more so than any 177 that I have in my collection. The good thing about it, it shoots the Crosman 10.5 box pellets very well. I ran 10.5 Crossman over the crony before the poppet problem at es of 12 and div of 4 at an average of 942 fps. My string to date is 951fps, es-7, and div-2. 
IMG_1866.1617669095.JPG
 I shot these groups this morning even though it was gusting winds in the forecast. I always fill the rifle to 3600psi before shooting. Duy is the Man! Many thanks to him.

Duy also recently fixed my leaky Nova Liberty. 177. The gun has been holding air perfectly since he worked his magic on it.

My particular barrel shoots Crosman Premier HP 7.9 gr extremely well. I have it tuned to shoot them around 860 FPS, and typically fill to around 3,500 PSI, which gives me a ton of shots. It's wildly accurate, though I'm experiencing occasional POI shifts.

My Liberty has all of Duys mods except the plenum. Just waiting until he makes me one. Last I heard I was #3 on the list. My Liberty is my favorite air rifle. It's so accurate but has had a lot of polishing and crown work done to it. Can't wait for the plenum. I'll be shooting 30 GR BBT slugs at 1000 fps?It shoots 24.2 grain NOE at 1050 until I backed off the HS adj.