• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

replace FX M3 Impact moderator with one that is same diameter as barrel

replace FX M3 Impact moderator with one that is same diameter as barrel

I currently have a donny FL installed but would like to replace it with some sort of adaptor or moderator that is the same diameter as the stock 600mm barrel.
Does one exist? basically something to cover the threads/moderator delete

yes its 1/2-20 thread
need to eliminate moderator
OD diam 28mm
wanted something to blend in with the barrel

So, this is just a thread protector with a 28 mm OD?

Or, you are looking for a moderator that is the same diameter as the shroud? The second question is how I understand your original post. In which case, caliber and power level need to be stated. Also, your expectations for how quiet?

If you want a 28 mm OD moderator, how long do you want it?

Are you willing to try an all 3D printed moderator? If so, a custom design is yours for the asking.

OK, so I did not wait for the OP to come back with his specs, but this is to show what a Huggett Snipe substitute with a 28 mm OD might look like. Something you could get printed for perhaps $20.

If interested and unable to print it yourself, I can suggest someone.

If interested, but wanted it in .25, or at a different length; be specific and I'll crank it out.

STL print file for the design shown below is attached in the ZIP file.

View attachment .22 cal 28 mm OD HSnipe substitute Half20.zip
.22 cal  28 mm OD  HSnipe substitute Half20 b.JPG
.22 cal  28 mm OD  HSnipe substitute Half20.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: bozman