Tuning Replace Dreamline Bullpup Power Plenum O Rings

Quick background - I bought a used FX dreamline bullpup and it was shooting quite a bit slower than FX told me it should based on stock, not even having a plenum, which it has. I ordered a new stock spring and a wika guage. I degassed by letting the main pressure gauge bleed off very slowly, put in the new wika, and tried to fill it with air. I got to about 55 and it starts leaking air between the plenum and the main tube. I tried cocking and even shooting while it is filling and it won't stop or even slow down. I'm using a yong heng to fill.

It removed the air tube and the power plenum and to me, the o-rings look pretty flat in the groove as they barely stick up out of the groove. Since I have it open, what will be the fastest way to get a pair of o rings for the plenum and tube? (each seems to be the same size but I'd like to be sure).

I assume it is one of those "don't degas it because it may unseal" kind of things but maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks, Patrick! I've been researching and can't seem to find it. It does appear that the bullpup .25 uses the same air tube as the dreamline classic but someone hopefully here will know.

In looking at the various diagrams, I *think* it is probably a 23x2.5 but, wow, FX really needs to step up their game in documentation -- both for the rifle and for parts lists.

Reactions: monstr2