Removable cable for FX radar?

Right now my FX radar is hardwired with a usb cable that I plug into a power bank. For a best convenience I am looking for a solution to make the cable removable from the radar enclosure.
If I could find something like this magneto contact for charging the green laser, and attach to the enclosure where that cable is coming out?

magneto contact for charging.JPG

20220413_142028.jpg

With all these posts about external rechargeable batteries and such, why hasn’t anyone reached out to fx yet to have them redesign theirs to be rechargeable?
Seems as though there are MANY people that dislike the standard battery draining platform. FX is usually pretty good at listening to what their customers want!

Reactions: bigHUN
I agree with you madeintheuk, but "I will not buy new until this one is working" , every time some new product surfaces, no matter is that FX or airgun or just anything in the house.
I can go to my club at least five full days shooting with amount of juice this power bank holds.
I have this radar hooked to my battery bank for more then two years, and that battery bank - travel pack is about ten years old.

Last edited: