• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Remember

I went to a dealer to buy a used car today. My son in law is a mechanic there, and had told me about a pretty good deal. The family discount made it an even better deal, so I bit.

You know how long it takes to go through the process at the car dealer. Seemed to take forever.

While I was waiting for them to finish detailing, a young lady waiting for her detailing asked me 'It looks like you're getting a new car, why don't look very happy?"

My reply was 'I'm 65 years old. I've had a whole lot of cars in my time. Some good, some bad. I am happy to have the new car, but I'd rather have spent this time shooting. Every shot is good, cause even when it's bad... you learn something'

Not going to party this New Years Eve, cause at 7 AM on Jan 1, I will be at the range clear eyed and bushy tailed (all you squirrel hunters Back Off!)

Same here.
For me a car are pretty much a car, and as i Dane i pay more for just about any car here, so not really anything to be joyful about in that regard.
It is just a means of personal transport as its either that or walk / bicycle / moped, CUZ public transportation are not a option for me.

Dont get me wrong there are nice cars i dream about owning, and they will take a huge help from the lotto gods to ever some true.
But even then its just a means of transport, so its not like fancy powerful sports cars or the like, something simple will be just fine.

Not shooting on January 1 here, even if they say at least tomorrow will be the warmest new years in many years, still too windy