• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Remember, Commemorate, Honor - Memorial Day 2024

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
memorialDay2024-01.jpg

memorialDay2024-02.jpg
memorialDay2024-03.jpg
memorialDay2024-04.jpg

Yes!! Thanks for posting. I've always supported Veterans and the 2nd but when I met my fiance a few years ago, I met her son, a combat wounded Marine who lost his legs to an IED in Afghanistan back in 2011. He spent his 21st birthday recovering at Walter Reed Military Medical Center. He's come such a long way over the years.

I can't say it any better than this:
1716651914922.png

Well yes.
My problem as a outsider however is getting worse and worse, CUZ the ones i owe the most, well sadly there are fewer and fewer of those around, and soon they will all be gone.
Precious few people left in the world i would absolutely want to shake hands with if i got the chance.

I do pay tribute when i can, most memorable time was probably that day in Normandy back in the 80ties.
Sadly all the people i was there with, did not get why i put coins on headstones......... :cry:
And worst of all, and i am not afraid to admit, back then i was a ignorant savage,,,,,, but it would seem not in every way.