Rekindling my love of the Hades .25

Hello --

Went out for a dawnie for pigs. TalonP and a pouch of Hades. Not much going for couple hours. Hiked down river to a second site and, well there ya go...sow and four kids.

Both are 40 YD shots, sending Hades .25 at 870 fps (last chrony, 232 port, TT88gr hammer, PW6). The sow dropped on the spot and twitched long enough to keep the kids interested. Got another which only made it about 15 yards before dropping. Took a third, hasty shot, which thankfully flew high. Left the house with 2750psi, got home with 2600psi.

This is depredation work. Time and experience, and the local word, has shown me that most of the meat around here get plenty paras. I am told its heat and humidity, and fact they live so close together.

ATB, Mark

20210725_081727.1627254355.jpg

20210725_081919.1627254426.jpg

Aloha Mark,

Nice sow and keiki, looks like you get the same problem on your side of the island as I do. Some meat good and some not.

I have a couple of pigs feeding on mountain apple and avocado right now at a friends place, he and his wife don’t pick up the fruit when it falls on the ground. I going try hunt them and hopefully the meat is good.

Aloha, Keone

Been using .25 Hades in my Royale 500 since Dec. of 2019. They're the MOST ACCURATE pellet I've used in that gun. Even more accurate than the 25.39 JSB's the gun was designed around! I'm only pesting on ground squirrels & rabbits & RARELY have pass throughs! A devastating hunting pellet that dumps its energy where it should but the extreme accuracy is an added gift! Good hunting brah!

Been using .25 Hades in my Royale 500 since Dec. of 2019. They're the MOST ACCURATE pellet I've used in that gun. Even more accurate than the 25.39 JSB's the gun was designed around! I'm only pesting on ground squirrels & rabbits & RARELY have pass throughs! A devastating hunting pellet that dumps its energy where it should but the extreme accuracy is an added gift! Good hunting brah!

The Hades .25 in my TalonP was the first pellet I got out to 100 YD on 6" steels, reliably. At 40 YD, yup, just dang accurate. Was pretty quick I found that "off switch" on these animals, and that is the only shot I make when presented. Many a wet morning come home from "studying" pigs, not a shot fired.