• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi Regulator Pressure ?

Aside from needing to fill it back up...

If the gauge shows the reg is set at 2800psi but suddenly pellets are dribbling out of the barrel as soon as the reservoir gauge says 2800psi, one or both of them is way off the mark. Granted, the little ~25mm gauges are known for being inaccurate but that sounds way outside the norm.

Mamny,
Was pretty green starting the PCP journey, a member suggested watching Matt Dubber's 9-part video series, "Air Gun Ballistics,101." Think it's one of the best investments of time I've made. They're short, east to follow and informative, might help you, too. WM
I appreciate that, I will search for Matt Dubber and try to find his videos

I know, it came regulated and it's my first time owning a PCP.

I'm learning and I know I have to drop it to 1800 on my .22
You can drop down to 1400 on the reg and still be shooting 900+ fps with CPHP pellets or 1200 and be 875 fps, just something to think about and your shot count will go way up. I dont know what your plans are for the rifle but its plenty for squirrels and other small game.

Reactions: mamny956
You can drop down to 1400 on the reg and still be shooting 900+ fps with CPHP pellets or 1200 and be 875 fps, just something to think about and your shot count will go way up. I dont know what your plans are for the rifle but its plenty for squirrels and other small game.
My plan is to target shoot mainly and bird hunt here and there.

I already have the cross man premier hollow point, 500ct.

Now need to refill the gun and drop the regulator