Snowpeak REGULATOR FPS PROBLEM

It sounds like you have the hammer spring adjuster at maximum. That should be too much for a 130 bar regulator pressure. I think velocity should go up as you come down on the hammer spring. My P35-25 hammer spring would not work right at around 150 bar. The hammer would not release the air at higher pressure. I have not adjusted my P35-22 but it's setting from the factory is about 135- similar - and the hammer spring is not nearly max.

I would go down on hammer spring in either 1/2 turn or 1/4 turn increments noting the velocity until you see the velocity increase. Once it then starts to go back down you need to be shooting at least 3 shot groups and note the size. You want to be a bit below the maximum - the normal recommendation is 5% but I usually get better accuracy a bit above that. I just tuned a Bullshark in 22 that has a regulator set about 145 and it shot better at 2-3% below the maximum velocity. It also shot 18s well over 900 fps which I think is too fast. Fortunately it seems to like H&N Baracudas which are 21 grains. It is now tuned to shoot them about 850-860 fps which is about 3% below the maximum. Seems to be very efficient with this tune. Efficiency is the goal of setting the hammer spring less than the point of maximum velocity.