Regulator for Marauder Gen 2 .177

"AJ"100 o-rings? It would be such a waste if you decide to buy a different regulator other than the Altaros which I assume you are thinking of doing. I would be sure to lube the orings with some diver's grease (not any type of petroleum based lube!) then carefully install and push up though the gauge port while sliding in. Be sure your blunt object tool is not somehow cutting into the oring either.
They are tiny and only came in a 100 pack. It's like $8. 

I would like to get this working. I'm going to continue to try. It's just aggravating. 

I agree, it would be nice to have both regulated and tank pressure gauge read outs both if I had to choose i'd go with regulated pressure read out. So you know where your at on regulated pressure and that its working right. But I can see why you'd choose tank pressure instead. You could always drill another hole and put a second gauge block in for the tank pressure. If you got a hill gauge block you'd probably only loose a couple shots. Iv been meaning to do that to one of my mrods but I've been lazy.

"TenTen"Other option is put o-ring from first groove to second ( closer to black airchamber ), then you will not have to push o-ring around manometer hole.
Manometer will show you regulated pressure, i like it more this way.
Ten Ten, Thanks for the idea about moving the o-ring. I installed it last night with the o-ring in the other position and everything seems to be working great. I see the regulated pressure on the gauge. Looks like it's staying around 1750 psi. Hopefully tomorrow I can setup the chronograph and see how it's performing. 

It looks like the regulated pressure is a consistent 1650psi. The spread has decreased to 5-6 fps (still in the break-in period). I'm only getting about 35-36 shots per fill. I assume air is being wasted somewhere. I'm using 10.3 grain pellets at 880 fps with max fill pressure of 3000 psi and regulated pressure of 1650 psi. I believe the Marauder reservoir hold 219cc of air, before the addition of the regulator. How many shots should I be getting? Would the WAR SSG help with shot count?

Thanks in advance for all the help. I'm a novice, but I'm trying to learn all I can on the subject.