Regulator for Benjamin Marauder.

I have not, but there are a few that run regulators in their Marauders. The idea is that the regulator admits exactly the same amount of air at the same pressure over a string of shots. The theoretical benefit is more consistent fps and fpe. Does it work? Yes it does. Is the difference worth the trouble and expense? My thinking is probably not in a Marauder designed to be a good shooter for the price. You can easily mod a Marauder to be more like the higher end air rifles for about the same money as a higher end air rifle. My thought is enjoy the Marauder for what it is, a pretty good air rifle. If and when you want a great air rifle, just get one from the start rather than trying to make the Marauder something it really isn't.

Yes I second that from first hand experience if u take a cheaper rifle and dump a ton of $ into it does not make it worth more custom rifle If u ever had to sell it u would eat most of the mods u added just like Rc cars the never really get more than the base price I've done it few times and now basically stuck with will not sell cause id eat it hard on $loss people don't really pay much more for modded maurader u can have 1200 into it be lucky to get 700 where as u had FX gun the base price is set if they want it they know what it cost and easier to recover money if u decide to move on to another gun I've 
i personlly will never do it again buy big the first time factory regulated and it holds its value

I agree with the above post I feel the marauder is not meant to have a lot of money poured into upgrades you should save your money and buy a more expensive rifle if you are looking for a very flat shot string and better accuracy then what your marauder is currently getting. You could try the O-ring mod for a better shot string it is a more reasonable upgrade I feel.