• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Regulator Air arms s510 xtra fac .22

I installed an Altaros in mine and it worked very well. There are two ways to install it. One way allows the air pressure gauge to read the cylinder fill pressure and the other has the gauge read the regulator pressure. Altaros suggests installing it so that the reg pressure is displayed because it makes the regulator more reliable and is easier to install. I can attest to this as I went ahead and installed it so that the fill pressure was displayed. It is very easy to nick the small oring during installation this way. I nicked one on my first attempt to install it. I was successful my second try but the reg sprung a leak about a year afterwards at that tiny oring so I switched to showing the reg pressure.

I suggest you consider getting a lighter hammer spring to get the most out of your regulator (which ever one you choose). I highly recommend the Altaros.

excellent friend of fact I have some springs that I send to make custom made in stainless steel are lighter than the original one now I have installed one of them and the bolt was super soft like butter So what you tell me the regulator that you have is the one that is install in the place of the brass tube where the spring of the valve is on the page of altars says that they add in the shipment the attachments to install it so that the manometer reads the pressure of regulator