Niksan Regulating a Niksan Ozark

Has anyone tried putting on a regulator on a

Niksan Ozark? Really want to buy one but not having a regulator kinda turns me of even though according to my research it's already quite accurate. Now imagine what it could be capable of with a regulator on it. I know it's a fairly common thing to do on other PCP rifles but I can't find anything about putting one in the Nissan. Just trying to figure out if it's been done and if so how was it done and what where the results?​

Yeah this entire line of guns seems to be overlooked, over shadowed, or just out right ignored.

They have been out for some time now, yet you see almost nothing written up or on video about them..

I'm not sure if it;s a poor job by the manufacturer, by the dealers, or both.

I would have thought DonnyFL as well as The Pellet Shop would have done something with them by now as far as Promoting the line???

Maybe I have missed something, or just not looking in the right places.....

It could be done. The issue you will face is trying to put a regulator in place and then adding adequate Plenum space to match the power of trying to generate. In the end, I don’t know that it’s going to give you significantly more power or shot count versus what the gun is already capable of. This is exactly what DonnyFl just sent me so not looking good