• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Regulated Airforce Condor

I have a simple yet complex query which i am facing with my af condor. I have the old model. The POI changes as the shooting progress. I thought of a simple solution that is have an extra cylinder as well a 9 lt scuba tank. So i top up after every 10-12 shots. But i wonder is there a better but simple solution as i find the existing system tiresome when i have to carry it around. What i am basically looking out is a system which will make me stop bothering about the changing POI.

Hope i am able to explain my issue with the AF condor and would thanks all in advance for a solution.

Cheers

Biren 

Altaros reg with the plenum will be your best choice, with a paint ball 4k+ pressure fill ..because paint ball bottles are small and thick they will not change to much your lop .. altaros regulator is not a high power option but it will give you a ton of shoots in the 840.fps .with 18g pellet 

Side note because I been there..after throwing a lot of money trying to make them what they simply don't are...I converted my condors in bullet shooting platform external regulated...save some money and the next sheap 22 cricket you se .. I have seen them in the low $800 ..that's your ticket to a awesome regulated experience..